Serving your proteomics needs
We offer full line, top quality proteomics services ranging from sample preparation to publication-ready data.
Years of experience
Versatile platform to study the full proteome and identify biomarkers of any sample, such as cells, tissues, body fluid, and more.
Fluorescent labeling and high resolution large format 2D DIGE platform allows high sensitivity detection, accurate quantitation and direct visualization of HCP antibody coverage & HCP profiling that no other platforms can achieve.
We offer an almost 100% success rate in protein identification by employing the latest technologies and optimized protocols.
Top-quality services for academia and industry
Over 400 publications have cited Applied Biomics. Our services are cost effective, have quick turnaround, and are all performed in-house. With every service, we provide complimentary experimental design and proprietary sample preparation.
Great customer service is our top priority, and we would like to show our appreciation when you choose us. We have several special offers for our new customers to help them get started. Receive up to a 15% discount on the first 2D DIGE analytical gel.
2D DIGE vs 2D Gel
Why run 2D-DIGE instead of the typical 2D-gel? What are the advantages of 2D-DIGE in terms of cost, quality, and reproducibility? These are some common questions our customers ask. It turns out that 2D DIGE offers significant advantages over 2D-gels.
Featured publications citing our services
412. Dhir H, Choudhury M, Patil K, Cheung C, Bodlak A, Pardo D, Adams A, Travaglino S, Rojas JA, Pai SB. Interception of Signaling Circuits of Esophageal Adenocarcinoma Cells by Resveratrol Reveals Molecular and Immunomodulatory Signatures. Cancers. 2021 November; 13(22): 5811.
411. Bourdenx M, Martin-Segura A, Scrivo A, Rodriguez-Navarro J, Kaushik S, Tasset I, Diaz A, Strom NJ, Xin Q, Juste YR, Stevenson E, Luengo E, Clement C, Choi SJ, Krogan NJ, Mosharov EV, Santambrogio L, Grueninger F, Collin L, Swaney DL, Sulzer D, Gavathiotis E, Cuervo AM. Chaperone-mediated autophagy prevents collapse of the neuronal metastable proteome. Cell. 2021 May; 184(10): 2696-2714.
410. Chen Z, Hankey W, Zhao Y, Groth J, Huang F, Wang H, Campos AR, Huang J, Roeder RG, Wang Q. Transcription recycling assays identify PAF1 as a driver for RNA Pol II recycling. Nat Commun. 2021 Nov; 12(1): 6318.
409. Sengupta A, Nanda M, Tariq SB, Kiesel T, Perlmutter K, Vigodner M. Sumoylation and its regulation in testicular Sertoli cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2021 Nov; 580: 56-62.
408. MA JJ, Scott CA, Ho YN, Mahabaleshwar H, Marsay KS, Zhang C, Teow CKJ, Ng SS, Zhang W, Tergaonkar V, Partridge LJ, Roy S, Amaya E, Carney TJ. Matriptase activation of Gq drives epithelial disruption and inflammation via RSK and DUOX. eLife. 2021 Jun; 10: e66596.