Serving your proteomics needs
We offer full-line, top-quality proteomics services ranging from sample preparation to publication-ready data.
Years of experience
Versatile platform to study the full proteome and identify biomarkers of any sample, such as cells, tissues, body fluids, and more.
Fluorescent labeling and high resolution large format 2D DIGE platform allows high sensitivity detection, accurate quantitation and direct visualization of HCP antibody coverage & HCP profiling that no other platform can achieve.
We offer an almost 100% success rate in protein identification by employing the latest technologies and optimized protocols.
Top-quality services for academia and industry
Over 400 publications have cited Applied Biomics. Our services are cost effective, have quick turnaround, and are all performed in-house. With every service, we provide complimentary experimental design and proprietary sample preparation.
Great customer service is our top priority, and we would like to show our appreciation when you choose us. We have several special offers for our new customers to help them get started. Receive up to a 15% discount on the first 2D DIGE analytical gel.
2D DIGE vs 2D Gel
Why run 2D-DIGE instead of the typical 2D-gel? What are the advantages of 2D-DIGE in terms of cost, quality, and reproducibility? These are some common questions our customers ask. It turns out that 2D DIGE offers significant advantages over 2D-gels.
Featured publications citing our services
425. Elliff J, Biswas A, Kuppa S, Roshan P, Patterson A, Mattice J, Chinnaraj M, Burd R, Walker SE, Pozzi N, Antony E, Bothner B, Origanti S. Dynamic states of eIF6 and SDS variants modulate interactions with uL14 of the 60S ribosomal subunit. BioRxiv. 2022 July; Ahead of Print.
424. Ramani K, Mavila N, Abeynayake A, Tomasi ML, Wang JH, Eki Seki MM. Targeting A-kinase anchoring protein 12 phosphorylation in hepatic stellate cells regulates liver injury and fibrosis in mouse models. eLife. 2022 Oct 4; 11:e78430.
423. Pilarzyk K, Porcher L, Capell WR, Burbano SD, Davis J, Fisher JL, Gorny N, Petrolle S, Kelly MP. Conserved age-related increases in hippocampal PDE11A4 cause unexpected proteinopathies and cognitive decline of social associative memories. Aging Cell. 2022 Sep 8; e13687.
422. Ziegler A, Steindl K, Hanner AS, Kumar Kar R, Prouteau C, Boland A, Deleuze JF, Coubes C, Bézieau S, Küry S, Maystadt I, Le Mao M, Lenaers G, Navet B, Faivre L, Tran Mau-Them F, Zanoni P, Chung WK, Rauch A, Bonneau D, Park MH. Bi-allelic variants in DOHH, catalyzing the last step of hypusine biosynthesis, are associated with a neurodevelopmental disorder. Am J Hum Genet. 2022 Aug 4; 109(8): 1549-1558.
421. Malhotra V, Okon BP, Satsangi AT, Das S, Waturuocha UW, Vashist A, Clark-Curtiss JE, Saini DK. Mycobacterium tuberculosis PknK Substrate Profiling Reveals Essential Transcription Terminator Protein Rho and Two-Component Response Regulators PrrA and MtrA as Novel Targets for Phosphorylation. Microbiol Spectr. 2022 Apr 27; 10(2): e0135421