Serving your proteomics needs
We offer full-line, top-quality proteomics services ranging from sample preparation to publication-ready data.
Years of experience
Versatile proteomics platform to scan the full proteome and quickly identify biomarkers of all biological samples, such as cells, tissues, body fluids, and more.
Comprehensive HCP analysis by high resolution, large format 2D DIGE proteomics analysis allows high sensitivity detection, accurate quantitation and direct visualization of HCP antibody coverage & HCP/product profiling that no other platform can achieve.
Best proteomics platform for studying Post Translational Modifications (PTMs). Lights up and quantifies PTMs in 1 assay.
We offer an almost 100% success rate in protein identification by employing the latest mass spectrometry technologies and optimized proteomics protocols.
Top-quality proteomics services for academia and industry
Over 400 proteomics publications have cited Applied Biomics. Our proteomics services are cost effective, have quick turnaround, and are all performed in-house. With every service, we provide complimentary experimental design and strive for the highest quality to meet your goals.
Proteomics sample preparation is the most challenging and important step to ensure high quality data. We have developed and constantly optimize our proprietary sample prep protocols for every sample type. In general, customers can submit samples without any manipulation.
2D DIGE vs 2D Gel
Why run 2D-DIGE instead of the typical 2D-gel? What are the advantages of 2D-DIGE proteomics analysis in terms of cost, quality, and reproducibility? These are some common questions our customers ask. It turns out that 2D DIGE offers significant advantages over 2D-gels.
Featured proteomics publications citing our services
446. Suzuki T, Noda T, Morishita T, Ishiguro K, Otsuka S, Aii J, Nakano A, Katsu K, Matsui K, Takeshima R, et al. Characterisation of starch properties and physical characteristics in buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench.) mutant lacking accumulation of ‘granule-bound starch synthase a’. Plant Breeding. 2023 Aug; DOI: 10.1111/pbr.13135.
445. Kim YN, Patil K, Ma J, Dufek GA, Pai SB. Multifaceted Effects of Kinase Inhibitors on Pancreatic Cancer Cells Reveals Pivotal Entities with Therapeutic Implications. Plant Biomedicines. 2023 Jun; 11(6): 1716.
444. Hernandez-Villaneuva M, Cordero-Molina S, Garcia CM, Contreras-Garduno J. The females’ response to male attractiveness: Mate choice, larvae production and differential brain protein expression. Ethology. 2022 June; DOI: 10.1111/eth.13389.
443. Padgett LR, Shinkle MR, Rosario S, Stewart TM, Foley JR, Casero RA Jr, Park MH, Chung WK, Mastracci TL. Deoxyhypusine synthase mutations alter the post-translational modification of eukaryotic initiation factor 5A resulting in impaired human and mouse neural homeostasis. HGG Adv. 2023 May; 4(3): 100206.
442. Baro-Sastre B, Kim CY, Lin C, Kongsomboonvech AK, Tetard M, Salinas ND, Tolia NH, and Egan ES. Plasmodium falciparum exploits CD44 as a co-receptor for erythrocyte invasion. BioRxiv. 2023 Apr; Ahead of print.