De Novo Peptide Sequencing
Mass spectrometry can be used to obtain the sequence of a peptide of interest. This service applies to the confirmation of known peptide sequences or the discovery of novel, unknown sequences.
De Novo Peptide Sequencing Procedure
Purified Peptide or Peptide Mixture
Select Mass Peak of Known Peptide
Confirm Sequence Using De Novo Software
Select Mass Peaks of Unknown Peptides
Find Sequences Using De Novo Software
Sample requirement: 2-10 µg of purified peptide powder.
Biohazardous Materials: We do NOT accept samples containing any biohazardous materials. If your samples contain any biohazardous materials, please make sure to deactivate them completely using the appropriate procedure and declare them in the order form. In addition, we do NOT accept any samples containing Level 4 biohazardous materials even if they are deactivated. Please refer to this page for the rank of biohazardous materials.
|Services Description||Academic/Governmental Labs||Industrial/Commercial Labs|
|De Novo Peptide Sequencing||340A||call for price||340N||call for price|
- Preparation of undiluted and 3 serial dilutions (1:10, 1:100, 1:1000) of peptide sample
- Desalting with C18 zip-tip
- Spectrum of dilution with highest signal counts
- MALDI-TOF/TOF of customer-selected peak from MS spectrum
- De novo peptide sequencing using AB SCIEX DeNovo Explorer software
- Data report showing top 10 possible sequences of peptide
Price does not cover:
- Protein identification
- Sample preparation
- Data request in addition to standard report